- Will I have to make the full payment even when I am to join ISGO membership after January?
Yes. ISGO membership term has a set date that begins on January 1st and completes on December 31st. Even if you cannot get the full
twelve months membership due to joining after January 1st, it is still necessary to pay the full due.
- How can I apply for Student Membership?
Student Membership is given to an undergraduate or graduate student who are majoring in biological science, chemical science, or in
other related academic fields. Student Members are entitled to 50% discount of the membership fee.
- How can I extend my membership?
A payment of your annual membership fee anytime before December 31 of the current year will give you membership for the following term.
- What happens if I fail to make my membership renewal payment before December 31st?
Failure to pay the renewal payment before December 31st will result in suspension of your membership from Jan 1 of the following year. Once your membership is expired, please go through the process again by clicking "Become a member" button in order to become a member again.
- Can I become a sponsor for ISGO?
We greatly appreciate anyone who can support our work. Please refer to our
Sponsorship page for more information.
- How is the information that I provide protected by ISGO?
Information that you provide is securely protected. For further information regarding privacy protection, please refer to our